There are some important questions to think about when buying a piece of jewellery that can help make the purchase a huge success! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like some advice. In the meantime, if you are considering a surprise gift, here are some pointers:
Style & Suitability
- What jewellery does the recipient already wear? What colour stones are in her engagement ring? Can you imagine this piece fitting in with her other jewellery?
- Consider the general style of the recipient. Strong and colourful? Understated and simple? Sporty? Bohemian or Classic?
- When is the piece of jewellery likely to be worn, every day or just special occasions? Some stones, settings, designs etc are more suited to the knocks and bumps of everyday wear; other styles are exquisite for evening but might be too delicate for daily wear
Personalizing your gift
- Use our engraving service and make a gift extra personal with a message, dates or initials. See Engraving for further details and creative ideas!
- Why not choose a piece that incorporates traditionally symbolic jewels? See Birthstones or Wedding anniversaries. Many of our pieces can be made to order with gemstones of your choice.
- If you see a piece that you like from the Jeppe Leon collection but you would like it with alternative gems, metal colour or in a different size, we can create just the right bespoke piece for you.
Ideas and options
- If you are really not sure about what to give, then keep it classic ~ there are some gifts that have universal appeal and are likely to delight, such as diamond earstuds, a diamond solitaire pendant, a simple gold bangle, a gemset eternity ring, to name but a few…
- Are you wishing to buy something that is more than you should really spend? Consider making the gift a combined Birthday and Christmas present, or why not club together with others so you can purchase the piece that might cost a little more but will be really cherished?
- If you would like to spoil someone with a piece of jewellery but know that they don’t like surprises, or that they so love the fun of choosing that you don’t want to deprive them of the pleasure, a Jeppe Leon gift token is the way forward. A gift token can be for any amount, starting from £100.