Engraving and Personalised Gifts
Customising with a personal message, dates or initials is often overlooked in the giving of jewellery, and yet it never fails to bring added meaningfulness to a piece.
We offer a full hand engraving service with a wide range of fonts to choose from, as well as machine engraving that can replicate an individual’s handwriting for that extra personal touch. It is also possible to produce perfect copies of pictures and images onto cufflinks, pendants or discs to hang from bracelets. Seal engraving for gold or stone-set signet rings is also available.
Typical engraving projects have included:
- A secret message inside a wedding band
- Initials in the giver’s own handwriting onto silver cufflinks for a 70th Birthday
- Grandchildren’s names decoratively engraved on a pendant disc
- Seal engraving onto an agate set signet ring for bi-colour effect of black against blue
- A baby’s initial on a silver heart pendant for a christening
- Discreet company logo engraved onto cufflinks as a corporate gift
Poesy engraved on the ring
Love engraved on my heart.
~ Astrid Alauda