Sourcing items of jewellery according to your specification and budget
Many clients do not have the time because of work schedules or family commitments to spend days trawling jewellery shops for that ‘perfect piece’.
Let Jeppe Leon do the work for you. You can provide us with an approximate budget and an idea of what you are looking for, maybe an antique piece for an important Birthday or an eternity ring for the arrival of a new baby, and we will search for the right piece and present a selection of possibilities that fit your specifications. With years of contacts built up within the trade, we can approach expert dealers or high-end specialist manufacturers to access the right piece for you.
There is no obligation to buy from the selection shown to you but it does mean that you have the opportunity to view a handpicked collection of beautiful pieces which match your individual requirements and have been vetted by Jeppe Leon for authenticity, quality of make and value for money.
Typical search projects have included:
- A tanzanite of a particular shape and shade for a ring design
- A period amethyst bracelet in yellow gold for a birthday gift
- A selection of sapphire and diamond eternity rings for a present to celebrate the birth of a baby
- A wide yellow gold cuff bracelet similar to a wife’s much loved silver one
- A Victorian diamond and pearl tie pin for a groom’s wedding present
- A choice of ruby and diamond rings for a ruby wedding anniversary
- A diamond set cross for a 40th Birthday present
Clasp my love around your neck,
Wear my heart on your finger.
My soul will be your pendant.
~ Grey Livingston